Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12-12-12 to all. Today is significant as it is our Daughter, Danielle's, birthday. That is about all that is significant to 12-12-12 to me. Anyway I wish my report of weight was as happy a day as it is for Dani but not this week. 239.6lbs. Not really sure why. Eating has been relatively good but I think I have been carbing a bit too much. I will admit I am a carbaholic. Love my bread especially. I have been staying clear of the bakery section of the stores lately just in case they just brought out some warm Italian bread. I can pretty much eat the whole loaf. I also haven't had a lot of "free" time this week. My Wife had surgery on Monday for a meniscus tear so I have been "helpful" to her. Well I think I have been.  Til next week, stay on track. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment