Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Good afternoon, a bit late to do this but it was not too bad of a week. Weight is up to 240 even but seeing the party season is in full swing. Last week was my Daughter's Birthday and today is my Wife's so a big dinner tonight too.We plan on going out this weekend to complete the celebration. Today was our "Holiday" party but I ate little. Pizza became common at our house last week because of either a quantity of people were coming over or convenience. I can eat pizza every meal. LOVE IT!!! So this weekend is suppose to be cold but the porch isn't done yet and the cold is good training. Makes ya strong.

 Before I go please remember in your thoughts and prayers those effected by the shootings in Newton. It hit home here in Stratford. Victoria Soto attended the same HS as my Kids. She was a bit older but her sister graduated with my Daughter and her youngest sister was a year behind my Son. Good Bless. Rest in Peace. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment