Monday, November 12, 2012

Good afternoon all, Let me begin by introducing myself. I am Jim I live in Ct, 55yo, and kinda out of shape. I used to be athletic in my youth but time has taken its toll on me. I CAN predict weather with my bones. I am currently 5'9" ish, shrunk a bit,and around 240lbs. My goal is to start a blog documenting my training and weight for an attempt to hike Mt Washington in early spring 2013. I will be weighing in on my home scale every Wednesday. I figure if I post this all it will keep me focused. I would like to get own to about 200 but my realistic goal right now is 210lbs. I have hiked Mt Washington 3 times to the top and numerous lower hikes. I have also done MT Katadin in Maine a couple times and really did enjoy hiking til I got "old". So any help anyone can afford to keep me on track would be very helpful. Thanks. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment